tweet this share on facebook LinkedIn
Studies reveal that people, who wake up early, early birds, enjoy their lives much more than night owls, they are also in better health than people who work in the evening.
The majority of people work from 9 to 5 every day, and so does a range of successful business man who adopt specific measures and actions in the morning to make use of their early rise and to benefit from their mornings.
For those among you who are early birds, we share few secrets of what successful business people do before the noon:
1.Prepare a work to do list the day before; this facilitates the organization of their work and its efficiency. When you come to the office in the morning, you can check your list and immediately start completing its tasks rather than spending time organizing your papers and trying to figure out priorities.
2. Get a full night rest; staying up late and waking up early affects your concentration level, thus your productivity. Get a minimum of eight hours of sleep every night to be ready for next day’s events.
3. Avoid hitting the “snooze” button in the alarm and wake up and get up of bed the minute the alarms starts; sleeping for additional ten minutes will not give you’re your sufficiency of missed sleeping hours and will make you late in all your morning activities.
4. Exercise in the morning, even if for 20 minutes only. Exercising will boost your energy level and make you feel happier.
5. Practice a morning ritual; this can be reading a newspaper, surfing the net, meditating, listening to music while sipping your breakfast, or any other activity that will allow you to have quiet time only for you.
6. Eat breakfast; food provides you with the energy you need to concentrate; have a healthy breakfast and stay away from carbohydrates.
7. Arrive on time at the office; rushing in the morning to avoid being late will drain your energy out and distracts your attention, it will also cause you stress. Plan ahead your departure time to the office, taking into consideration the traffic and delay you might face.
8. Check in with their boss and employees; this gives a good feeling of equality and enhances the team spirit and boost productivity.
9. Start with the big project first; in the morning your productivity is at its top, benefit from t. hat to finalize big tasks.
10. Avoid morning meetings and try to schedule them in the afternoon when you feel less productive. However, if the meeting is the most important task of the day, schedule it in the morning.
11. Don’t check your mail for the first hour, but allocate time one hour after the beginning of your work to check mails and attend to them.
12.Take a mid-morning break for ten minutes to stretch your legs and rest before continuing work; this allows your energy to flow again.
Hope these advises where of assistance to you, try applying them in your daily routine and you will definitely become a happier, healthier and more productive person. Remember also to take ten minutes every morning to say how grateful you are for everything you have; for you, for your family, for your job and for every single blessing you have.
The Business Lobby Team