Jal El Dib – An Internet Provider in recruiting a Field Service Technician with relevant experience in electrical cabling and/or fiber splicing.
– Provide field services and technical support to customers.
– Install, troubleshoot, and repair various data cables (copper/fiber optic) for both residential and commercial environments.
– Install various support structures, including cable racks, patch panels, splitters, innerducts, and other related structures.
– Responsible for building, terminating, splicing, end-to-end testing and documenting fiber optic cables.
– Test and troubleshoot issues with network communication.
– Configure and install CPEs at the customer premises.
– Provide high-quality service to all customers.
– Submit timely and detailed service reports to the On-site Manager.
– BS/Technical degree in Electronics or Telecom.
– High level of manual dexterity.
– Strong knowledge of industry standard cable specifications.
– Customer Care and Solid problem solving capabilities.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday / 8h00 to 5h00
Salary Package: Basic Salary depending on experience + NSSF + 80% Insurance + Transportation + Car During working hours.