A Media company is looking for a General Manager – Media:
– Take full profit & loss responsibility;
– Read and analyse the financial reports;
– Manage staff, work schedules and delegate tasks.
– Perform market research and complex analysis of possible opportunities;
– Establish policies, yearly objectives, areas of opportunity and goals related to sales and budgeting;
– Provide suggestions for business growth;
– Suggest ideas for increasing revenue;
– Suggest improvements for employee engagement;
– Create, review and implement effective business plans;
– Ensure the organization is up to date with the latest industry standards;
– establish an ongoing production calendar;
– Attend meetings.
Skills & requirements:
– Minimum 3 years of relevant experience;
– Great communication skills;
– Excellent analytical skills;
– Leadership skills.
6 working days from 7:00 am – 4:00 pm
USD 2,500 – USD 3,000 (Including transportation & NSSF) + Commission