A leading food chain restaurants is looking for a Junior HR Assistant with maximum 3 years of experience.
• May maintain the Employee Management System i.e updating of employee records, custom reports, and system back-ups.
• Completes required reference checks and start-up paperwork for Store Management and new staff hires.
• May assist, track, and prepare all data relevant to staffing, turnover, transfers, promotions and cost containment programs.
• Compile and complete month-end reports, quarterly reports and Employment Equity
• Maintains filing system and performs other administrative duties as needed.
• Order, control and issue of Employee of Month vouchers , certificates and gifts. Control stock of HR staff activities.
• General day-to-day administrative support to HR department lead.
• Provides training and development for key customers on HR policies, practices, and systems to achieve self-sufficiency and shared accountability.
• Prepares and execute documents related to the employes (NSSF, integration, termination, work certificates…)
• Generating payroll reports in relation with the Accounting department.
• Conducts hiring and exit interviews.
• Conducts restaurant audits to ensure compliance with laws and company employee practices (people minimums/standards, etc.).
• BA in business, preferably in HR.
• Restaurant operations background is a must (etc: waiter, barista,… ).
• A minimum of 1 year of experience in HR.
• Excellent communication and listening skills.
• English is required, French is a plus.
• Advanced in Computer Literacy (Microsoft Office, Outlook, …).
Location: Sin El Fil – Beirut – Lebanon
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm.
Salary Package: 700$ to 800$, plus NSSF, insurance and transportation.
• Yearly bonus according to employee performance.