An FMCG company in Beirut is looking for a Marketing Manager
Promotes and positions the brand based on each area and its requisites.
• Creates tools to acquire users, and increase basket values, via different channels of marketing including BTL, ATL and TTL.
• Contributes in setting the yearly sales targets and budgets; and implements the building blocks to achieve them.
• Handles all users, orders and revenue growth across the platform.
• Sets optimized plans to acquire users, and identifies opportunities to lower the related cost.
• Creates, develops and maintains plans and loyalty programs aimed at increasing user retention and orders frequency.
• Works closely with the application technical team on enhancing and developing functions, based on consumer behavior, aimed at providing the customer with enjoyable experiences.
• Monitors periodically the improvement of the application performance and users’ behaviors (downloads, conversions, stores ratings, frequency, dormant, active, new, abandoned carts…).
• Covers the market research of new initiatives pertaining to the launch of warehouses and the unlocking of new markets.
• Comes up and implements cost-efficient and on ground BTL activities designed to create buzz and awareness at a hyperlocal level.
• Handles all in-app marketing activities including push notifications, promocodes, cashbacks and popup alerts, and comes up with out of the box new initiatives.
• Liaises with the designated agency on the strategic, content, PR, ATL, BTL and TTL marketing plans including research, inception, implementation, analysis and action; while monitors the performance of the agency – efficiency, effectiveness, creativity – and measuring results.
• Represents the company in all PR activations and events.
• Establishes and manages the customer service functions.
• Brands all tools and façade of the company/application (uniforms, windows, …).
• Develops brand ambassadorship programs with firms and/or entities of targets (universities, banks…).
• Identifies potential clients and sells customized online advertising and related services.
• Assists in researching and setting new services and initiatives for existing and new targets of customers.
• Acknowledges and takes action upon new opportunities based on market research and users’ behavior.
• Coordinates with the logistics teams on key performance indicators aimed at improving the overall user experience.
• Works with a great focus on ROI.
• Coordinates with the commercial team on cross advertising with partner brands.
• Monitors continuously local competition and identifies global players in the industry to adapt best practices.
OH&S/QMS ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Reports all accidents and incidents to QHSE department
• Reports any hazards or risks to QHSE department
• Follows all processes and procedures
6 to 10 years in a similar position.
• Strategic marketing and thinking.
• Track record of successfully launching products/brands.
• Exceptional interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint.
• Solid understanding of the digital and e-commerce ecosystems.
• Ability to conduct quantitative and qualitative user research and apply insights onto the product.
Working hours: Monday till Friday from 9 AM till 5 PM
Salary USD 3500+NSSF+ First class insurance