An international investment company in Greece is recruiting a Treasury Manager:
– Understand, manage, and supervise all aspects of cash flow.
– Forecast daily cash requirements and execute daily financing decisions.
– Prepare or monitor company’s various cash flow forecasts and perform financial modeling.
– Implement macro hedging strategies for the balance sheet
– Understand and manage appropriate accounting processes related to treasury and derivatives.
– Daily monitor & report liquidity and funding ratios.
– Coordinate with the investment team and other functions.
– Evaluate alternative long-term borrowing strategies and make recommendations in accordance with the capital structure guidelines.
– Recommend, implement and maintain process improvements.
– Additional duties as directed by the Group Treasurer.
Skills and Experience:
– An accomplished banking professional with 10+ years of experience in a multinational bank
– Strong financial background
– Strong balance sheet management background and experience in money market transactions, Nostro accounts and cash flow daily management
– Knowledge of interest rates derivatives, their pricing and sensitivities.
– Knowledge of Repo trades, money markets, Equity Swaps, and FX swaps
– Understanding of accounting principles a plus
– Post graduate degree in Finance.
– Technical skills: Proficiency in Bloomberg, excel and other relevant platforms.
– Soft skills: Management skills, self-driven, communication skills and excellent attention to details.
– Provides clear communications to others both verbally as well as written
– Acts with personal, professional and behavioral integrity