Our clients, a leading Telecom company is recruiting a Facility Manager for Juba, South Sudan
The company owns and operates a newly established 69 furnished suites building in Juba – South of Sudan.
The building also includes offices for rent.
The Facility Manager main duty is to increase profit by attracting corporate and individuals to rent these suits & offices.
He will also lead a team that will install, maintain and repair the building as well as execute preventive and predictive maintenance practices for equipment, facilities and grounds, and making sure that this building and its services meet the needs of the people that work in them and the tenants occupying the suites.
- Increasing sales by attracting clients
- Overseeing and agreeing contracts and providers for services including security, parking, cleaning, catering, technology and so on
- Supervising multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance, grounds and security
- Ensuring that basic facilities, such as water and heating, are well-maintained
- Managing budgets and ensuring cost-effectiveness
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
- Overseeing building projects, renovations or refurbishments
- Helping businesses to relocate to new offices and to make decisions about leasing
- Drafting reports and making written recommendations
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in Hotel Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Facility Management, Business Administration or any related field
- Ability to work in a multi-functional organization
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Ability to operate independently
- Ability to engage and inspire a team around a common vision and purpose
- Ability to create and execute work plans
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong data analysis skills
- Ability to prioritize workload commitments and multitask
- Strong team player and ability to interact/communicate well with wide variety of functional groups with in the company as well as customers
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Juba, South Sudan
USD 2000 to USD 2500 + Accommodation + All Allowance + 4 yearly tickets + Private Chef + Insurance