Our client, a telecommunications provider is recruiting an Account Manager to join its team:
- Establish and maintain strong business relationships with wholesale telecom carriers (customers & suppliers)
- Continuously seek new Customer Accounts and manage existing ones
- Manage and develop business opportunities with telecom carriers
- Negotiate favorable rates with carriers
- Achieve and exceed sales targets
- Manage, review and finalize NDA’s, contracts and commercial agreements associated with wholesale, international and carrier relations business
- Manage all necessary studies, analysis and cost calculations
- Utilize cost calculation methods to develop new price offerings for the company clients
- Manage the implementation of new carriers to the company’s network
- Act as the subject matter expert (SME) on all issues relating to route management
- Attend industry trade shows
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or telecom engineer equivalent work experience.
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
- Basic understanding and creation of Financial Models and profitability
- Ability to analyze cost variances and trends
- Proficient in all aspects of Microsoft Office applications.
- Exceptional negotiation, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written.
- Have a Nationality is a plus
Location: Metn Area