Our client an ISP company located in Kinshasa, DRC is looking for an Financial Controller:
- Assist in the preparation of accounts,
- Take care of basic accounting,
- Process and pay invoices,
- Record and manage company expenses, receipts and payments,
- Prepare and verify general ledger balances and other monthly and annual accounts,
- Complete and submit all tax declarations and updates of all insurance,
- Master the use of computerized accounting systems,
- Prepare financial reports,
- Assist accountants during tax audits,
- Monitor, report and analyze budget variances,
- Review the company’s financial statements to ensure they are accurate,
- Prepare month-end reports for management, including profit and loss accounts, balance sheets and cash flow statements,
- Recommend changes in policies or procedures that will improve financial performance,
- Predict future financial performance,
- Ensure compliance with the financial directives of the board of managers,
- Ensure compliance with government regulations.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Business Law, Economics or Finance.
- Having a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Chartered Accountant (CA) certification is a
- Good computer skills, particularly in the use of spreadsheets and databases
- Discretion and honesty in handling confidential information.
Monday to Saturday from 8AM till 5PM and on Saturdays from 8AM till 1PM
Negotiable + Local Medical Insurance + Round Trip Ticket + Housing + Car