Our client a printing and packaging industry located in Lagos Nigeria is looking for an Accounting Manager:
- Directing and reviewing all accounting activities.
- Preparing accounting and financial reports and ensures accurate accounting systems.
- Managing the company’s financial accounts, budget, cash receipts and financial assets.
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data.
- Issue the financial reports or statements.
- Plan, implement and supervise the company’s financial strategy and audits.
- Adhering and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
- Identifying financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Follow proper accounting procedures to reach financial objectives.
- Monitor and analyze financial accounting data.
- Create financial reports based on data analysis.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, and Auditing.
- Minimum of three (3) to four (4) years of experience in related field.
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office, Preferably proficiency in excel.
- Language: English
Negotiable + Housing, car, and fuel allowances + yearly vacation + round trip ticket
Monday to Friday: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Saturday: 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM