Our Client, a Cosmetics company in Saida is looking for an Accounting Manager:
- Writing the Accounting Strategic Planning in liaison with the Top Management objectives and goals.
- Training and motivating accounting staff members while supervising and delegating department tasks.
- Evaluating, developing, and improving department controls, systems, and procedures that increase accuracy and efficiency.
- Overseeing the daily activities of the accounting department and ensuring that all major projects, month-end, and year-end reports are completed accurately and on time.
- Ensuring that all accounting processes align with current financial legislation.
- Analyzing financial data and creating reports for management, stakeholders, and external parties, such as vendors or lenders.
- Maintaining accurate and complete financial records and participating in audits or reconciliations, as needed.
- Keeping informed about the latest updates in the finance industry.
- Develop and maintain the cost accounting system, documents, and records of the organization.
- Lead cost and inventory oversight, accounting, and forecasting.
- Saida Residency is a MUST
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or any related field.
- Experience +7 years and more in the accounting and Finance.
- Experience in (ERP) system.
- Manufacturing background – Preferred
- High level of analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong ability to analyze data and high attention to details.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel/Power Point/Word.
- High ability of planning, executing, and following up consistently.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication, and customer service skills.
- Strong ability to multitask and track multiple processes throughout the supply chain.
- Strong understanding of accounting, finance, and management principles.
- Exceptional math skills.
- Fluent in Arabic and English.
5 days per week from 8:00 am till 5:00 pm
USD 1500 to USD 1750