Our client, a regional creative marketing agency in Beirut is looking for an Animator:
- Understand needs, review scripts, design storyboards, and create and edit animations.
- Use software and other techniques to produce animations.
- Ensure that the final product aligns with the needs of the client and is delivered on time
- Create expressive character animation portraying a wide range of emotions
- Recommend the best approaches to integrate 3-D components into final commercial quality products
- Create high-quality animations by utilizing both hand key animation and motion capture data
- Research industry trends and developments and learn new applications.
- Give and receive constructive, creative feedback across teams
- Create prototypes and mock-ups of new types of products
- Brainstorm and conceptualize ideas, with the ability to produce concept sketches and quick concept edits
- Comprehend and execute direction from the creative director
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in animation
- Ability to illustrate and storyboard
- Experience and proficiency with specific animation software platforms
- Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation, and computer skills.
- Understanding of animation, storytelling, and character development techniques.
- Attention to detail, adaptability, and receptiveness to feedback and direction.
- Ability to work independently or with a team to develop animations and solve problems.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- 5 days per week
- From 8:30am till 5:30pm
Negotiable (part in Fresh USD and part in LBP)