“Good buildings come from good people and all problem are solved by good design” Stephen Gardiner
An International Company located in Badaro is hiring an Architect/Designer.
1- Tasks and Responsibilities:
– Supervise the visuals in terms of design & light application with the coordination of designer.
– Provide technical data and manage continuous updates on our lighting products.
– Prepare product renders and correct light effect for application visuals.
– Deliver product 3D visualization and help with light effect.
– Provide design displays for our products.
– Develop Know-how in product selection (competition) and applications.
– Research and market study for new product development, analyze new product applications, specs need and prices in the market.
– Design and implement spaces (when needed) from concept till execution.
– Help and assist with marketing tasks (such as digital marketing, ecommerce, follow ups etc.)
– Overlook lighting design tasks for special marketing projects.
– Support in application photos generation
– Prepare submittal drawings
2- Education and Experience:
– Experience: 1 to 3 years
– University degree: Bachelor degree in Architecture/ Interior Design/ Interior Architecture
– Software/Knowhow: Microsoft office, AutoCAD, 2D, 3D, 3DMax, Sketch up…
– Preferably trilingual: Arabic, English and French.
Monday till Friday from 9:00 till 18:00