Our client, a leading Telecom Company located in Hamziyeh, is recruiting an Arcsight Cyber Security Specialist:
- Provide technical direction to solve complex issues and ensure on-time delivery of solutions that meet customer expectations.
- Provide technical consulting and advice to customer on-site efforts.
- Implementation of the new networking, hardware, operating systems and infrastructure applications for ArcSight Platform in the SOC data centre.
- Day to day maintenance of infrastructure during early life support Assist in design enterprise-scale projects for Micro Focus ArcSight solutions and products.
- Assisting with transition activities to bring data sources into the SOC from client sites.
- Working with testing teams to create Test Specifications, and validate environment build pre go-live.
- Knowledge Transfer to team members and local ongoing support teams as each environment is completed.
- Ensuring that Quality procedures are followed and looking for ways to improve engineering processes.
- Take customers business requirements and problems, and guide them through to delivered cyber security solutions.
- Develop reusable innovative solutions that demonstrate a deep technical knowledge of the products, processes, and the customer environment.
- Technical degree in subjects such as Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Systems Engineering or Physical Sciences.
- 3+ years working within the information and cyber security field
- Proven experience administering and developing content for ArcSight SIEM platform.
- ArcSight ESM Administrator (AEIA) certification for ESM 5 (ideally in ESM 6 CORR Engine).
- ArcSight ESM Security Analyst (AESA) certification.
- Received formal ArcSight Logger Administration and Operations training.
- Previous experience administering the ArcSight Data Platform (ADP).
- Experience in on-boarding new event sources onto the ArcSight Data Platform.
- Working knowledge of network, database and security toolsets with respect to event data processed by the SIEM environment with demonstrable knowledge of CEF.
- Security operations experience such as incident management, intrusion detection, firewall deployment, and security event analysis.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Technical (Infrastructure) and Security Hardening Implementation.
- Natural problem solving ability.
Negotiable (Paid in fresh USD)