Our Client, a multinational investment company with diversified commercial and industrial businesses in the Middle East, the US and Europe is recruiting a BA Manager:
- Manage the international business analyst team including recruitment, appraisals, training, mentoring, etc.
- Participate as part of the IT management team to ensure continued engagement and plan business projects.
- Support all business users globally in the processing of transactions in the Investment and Treasury system, Murex and connecting platforms, i.e., EMSX, BSMT, SWIFT.
- Maintain good business relations, to facilitate meetings and manage business user delivery expectations.
- Plan and execute new functionality from gathering/writing requirements to production. Similarly with fixes and up-grade deliveries.
- Monitor/escalate production cases with the vendor.
- Instill best practices in the use of the application and work with relevant stakeholders in improving business flows.
- Provide (if possible) technical solutions for business weaknesses/gaps to mitigate operational risk.
- Assist the IT team as a whole with projects involving the Investment and Treasury system.
- Execute ad-hoc tasks as directed by the Chief Technical Officer.
- Frequent travelling abroad.
- Degree in Information Technology and Finance. Post graduate degree in Finance
- 10+ years of experience on Murex
- Strong experience in Murex MX.3 Operations
- Knowledge of MX.3 Front Office is a plus
- Knowledge of Capital Markets
- Professional and articulate
- Able to work under pressure at short notice
- Problem-solving abilities and experience with problem management and resolution
- Good reporting and communication skills