A Creative Agency providing a full range of digital marketing services is recruiting a Business Development Executive/Manager for their offices in Qatar.
The Business Development Executive will be responsible for the generation and development of new outbound business opportunities. The role is focused mostly on new business development and is suitable to individuals who are consultative, intellectual and who can exploit their exceptional sales skills to drive exceptional results.
– Research the market to spot potential clients.
– Maintain a prospect list of prospective business entities along with key decision makers and their contact information.
– Respond to inbound leads by means of a pre-set sales process.
– Cold call upon prospects, bypass gatekeepers, and set meetings with decision makers.
– Undergo a thorough understanding of client’s needs and business operations.
– Position the company as a premium provider of boutique creative solutions in the market.
– Present and pitch the company’s services.
– Develop tailored proposals to the addressed clients’ specific needs.
– Negotiate deal values to maximize the company’s revenues.
– Close deals and maintain business relationships through after-sales customer service.
– Identify key market players and stay updated on market trends.
– Maintain a client portfolio of reputable accounts.
– University Degree in Business Administration with Emphasis in Marketing & Advertising preferred.
– At least 2 years of experience in selling creative solutions. Experience in Business PR is a huge plus.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs.
– Fluency in Arabic & English, French is a Plus
– Superior communication and negotiation skills.
– Ability to work independently and under pressure.
– A sound understanding and passion for the industry.
– Expected to be out of office in meetings around 75% of the time.
– Travel: 25% – 45% beyond 6 months of employment.
5 days/ week
From 9:00 AM till 06:00 PM
Negotiable , basic salary + commission on sales target (depending on experience)