A Branding & Digital Marketing Company located in Qatar is hiring an Account Executive/Manager
Advertising account executives are the primary liaison between advertising agencies and their clients. This role involves both sales and business development as well as customer relationship management.
Duties and responsibilities
- Holding client meetings frequently to establish contact between the client’s creative/advertising and marketing teams.
- Developing advertising campaigns and discussing strategies with clients
- Presenting clients with creative proposals for approval.
- Resolving any problems or delays and soliciting feedback from clients
- Delivering the completed project on time to the client
- Managing the budget for multiple accounts
- Negotiating contracts and acquiring new accounts
- Regularly meeting with clients and acting as a contact between them, the creative team, and us.
- Assisting clients in the development of advertising campaigns and discussing ideas with them.
- Approving clients with creative ideas and checking them for conformance to the brand guidelines.
- Managing the advertising budgets that clients allocate.
- Collaborating with the creative team to create creative campaigns for the client.
- Assisting the creative team in completing all projects within budget and on time.
- Resolving problems and delays.
- Coordinating with clients to arrange promotional events that are in line with the marketing campaign’s goals.
- Negotiating contracts and sourcing new clients
- Keeping in touch with your clients
- Listening to your client’s wishes and needs
- Assessing the industry and business activities of clients and recommending appropriate solutions
- Designing campaigns or other activities for clients
- Utilizing networking techniques to attract potential clients
- Negotiating deadlines and budgets
- Making presentations and reports
- Keeping client records
- Subjecting all work submitted to clients to quality control
- Transmitting campaign details to the client and team members
- Monitoring all stages of campaigns to ensure smooth operation
- Writing status reports throughout the project’s duration to keep clients and peers informed
- Ensuring that the budget is kept within the project’s reach
- Offering creative ideas to account managers to help them develop campaigns and encourage creativity in clients’ projects,
- Assisting clients with their advertising needs by working in conjunction with the creative team.
- Executing advertising plans in accordance with agreed-upon budgets, channels, and other parameters.
- Managing several accounts, deadlines, ideas, and other information simultaneously.
- Create a campaign that fits the client’s needs and budget.
- Experience in tenders and bids.
- Being in charge of the pricing.
– University Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising or any related field
– At least 2 years of experience with marketing and advertising agencies. Experience in Business PR is a huge plus.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Skills & Abilities:
– Fluency in Arabic & English, French is a Plus
– Superior communication and negotiation skills.
– Ability to work independently and under pressure.
– A sound understanding and passion for the industry.
– Ability to be out of office in meetings around 75% of the time.
– Travel: 25% – 45% beyond 6 months of employment.
From 9:00 AM till 18:00 PM
Negotiable, starting QAR 15,000 to QAR 18,000
Qatar ( Candidate must be living in Qatar)