A Leading Expert in wireless transport solutions Located in Zahle, is looking for a Credit & Collections Contractor:
We are seeking a detail-oriented and experienced Credit & Collections contractor. As a Credit & Collections contractor, you will be responsible for managing the credit and collections activities of our organization. The primary goal is to ensure timely and efficient collection of outstanding payments while maintaining strong customer relationships and minimizing bad debt.
- Maintain daily communication with Reporting Manager.
- Prepare and review monthly cash forecast with the management.
- Assess problem accounts and involve management for resolution.
- Approve quotes and Sales Orders.
- Initiate credit memos/refunds/adjustment in order to maintain A/R aging integrity as needed.
- Assist Customer Service department on customer issues related to credit and collections.
- Provide invoices to customers upon request.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors/Associate degree in Business Administration / Finance / Management or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3 years credit and collections experience.
- Working knowledge of Credit Analysis methods.
- Experience with Accounts Receivables reconciliation.
- Experience with Collections methods in order to achieve quarterly Cash and DSO Goals.
- Able to work in a multi-task, fast paced business environment.
- Able to maintain a “do whatever needs to be done to generate cash flow and also preserving our customer’s relationship” attitude toward primary objectives.
- Able to communicate effectively.
- Able to read financial statements and conduct financial analysis.
- Understand and interpret financial ratios, with a special focus on liquidity analysis and ratios.
- Advanced excel skills are required, however, FMVA or other certifications that combine Excel and Financial Analysis are desired.
- Desired – previous experience and knowledge of Oracle and Noetix.
- Desired – working proficiency in Lebanese.
- Desired – proficiency in Arabic and/or French.
1550 USD All Inclusive.