Our client, a leading facility services company in Lebanon is recruiting a Pest Control Manager:
- Follows and implements policies and procedures in conjunction with the company goals, objectives, and vision.
- External screening and analysis of marketing initiatives of competitors
- Ensures total customer satisfaction to increasing customer count, and profit growth in the outlet
- Ensures profitability through maximizing sales and minimizing costs.
- Takes action to diminish controllable expenses (including labor costs) within budget.
- Ensures that all required reports are accurately generated in a timely manner, monitored, and corrective action is immediately taken where and when needed.
- Monitors the opening and closing procedures to ensure a safe and secure working environment.
- Maintains a clean and hygienic working environment at all times.
- Ensures that safety and health are compliant with the operating country’s laws and regulations.
- Responsible for staff succession through proper planning, training and development.
- Acts as a loss-prevention officer.
- University degree in Management/Marketing/HR or equivalent
- 10 years of experience in managing organizations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in Arabic and English
- Ability to write clear reports.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership skills with ability to motivate employees and act as a mentor
- Ability to make timely and quality decisions based on a mixture of analysis, good judgment, and experience.
- Excellent problem solving