Our client a leading international tobacco company is looking for a Commercial Planning Lead:
• Develop the commercial deployment plan for our products (incl. stock and revenue, forecasting, visibility platforms, capacity management and performance monitoring).
• Obtain critical business information from trade such as brand performance, competitor trade activities, retailers’ behavior and update the information on a regular basis (20% time spent in the field).
• Improve Intelligence solutions to ensure availability of insightful/relevant/timely information to increase performance and support decision making.
• Analyse needs and propose suitable trade program and tools to be implemented aligned with the overall brand strategy and allocated budget.
• Measure, track and ensure Commercial Performance of Commercial Operations department.
• Analyse sell-out data and consumer purchase behaviors and offer recommendations to improve performance and optimize operations.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business.
• 4 years of professional combined experience in Planning processes, Sales and Sales planning, Field sales force, with exposure to a multinational environment.
• Excellent command of English and Arabic
• Advanced level of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint. Experience with MS Power BI is a plus.
• Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Ability to work under targets and with deadline.
• Comfortable processing data of various sources and building strong data pipelines. Critical Thinking and solid data/ number understanding.
• Comfortable in a fast-paced environment while working with cross-functional teams under pressure of time and results.
Lebanon – Sin El Fil
Negotiable + Transportation + NSSF + Medical Insurance