A reputable telecommunication company in Hazmieh is looking for a Communications / Office Manager:
• Devise/maintain office systems, including data management and filing
• Arrange travel, visas and accommodation, and registration in events for the CEO
• Organise, attend meetings, take note and prepare minutes.
• Collate & file CEO travel expenses
• Screen phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handle them when appropriate
• Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority
• Organi se and Maintain diaries and make appointments, often controlling access to the CEO
• Remind the CEO of important tasks and deadlines
• Deal with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the CEO
•Carry out background research and present findings
• Type, Compile and prepare documents, briefing papers, reports, newsletters, presentations, correspondences, press releases in Arabic, English and French.
• Liaise with clients, suppliers and other staff.
• Organise events and conferences
• Manage Social Media Content including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc…
– Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, International Studies, Public Relations, Law, Translation or relevant field
– Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar role
– Proven experience creating targeted content is advantageous
– Strong knowledge of communication practices and techniques
– Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in Arabic, English and French.
– Ability to type in both Arabic and English
– Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and initiative taker
– Proficient in all aspects of Microsoft Office applications
– Experience in using PowerPoint and other Audio-visual appliactions is a major plus
– Ability to accept flexible time schedule is a must.
– Open for travel
– Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure