A Telecommunication & Construction Company located in DRC- Kinshasa is looking for a Construction Manager:
- Plan and coordinate a project from start to finish, including organizing the work schedule, costs and budget.
- Plan the work and supervise the purchase of the necessary materials and equipment.
- Hire and manage staff for the project.
- Manage the construction site on a day-to-day basis, including supervising the workforce, monitoring sub-contractors, checking materials, inspecting works and overseeing quality control.
- Ensure the project is delivered on time and within budget by setting benchmarks, agreeing budgets and monitoring progress.
- Check design documents with architects, surveyors and engineers.
- Promote and maintain the health and safety of personnel, including site inspections to ensure that safety rules are followed.
- Maintain regular communication and attend meetings with clients and their representatives to update them on the progress of the project, i.e., stakeholder management.
- Communicate with all consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and other people involved in the project.
- Deal with any unforeseen problems that may arise during the project.
- Building management/ Building studies/ Project management/ Engineering – civil engineering Degree.
- Entry with a BTS, a basic diploma or a BTEC is also possible.
- Minimum 4 years of practical experience in the field of construction is required for this position.
Monday to Friday from 8AM till 5PM and on Saturdays from 8AM till 1PM
Fresh USD Negotiable + Local Medical Insurance + One Plane Ticket + Housing Allowance + Car