A Telecommunication & Construction Company located in DRC- Kinshasa is looking for a Construction Manager:
- Plan and coordinate a project from start to finish, including organizing the work schedule, costs and budget.
- Plan the work and supervise the purchase of the necessary materials and equipment.
- Hire and manage staff for the project.
- Manage the construction site on a day-to-day basis, including supervising the workforce, monitoring sub-contractors, checking materials, inspecting works and overseeing quality control.
- Ensure the project is delivered on time and within budget by setting benchmarks, agreeing budgets and monitoring progress.
- Check design documents with architects, surveyors and engineers.
- Promote and maintain the health and safety of personnel, including site inspections to ensure that safety rules are followed.
- Maintain regular communication and attend meetings with clients and their representatives to update them on the progress of the project, i.e., stakeholder management.
- Communicate with all consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and other people involved in the project.
- Deal with any unforeseen problems that may arise during the project.
- Building management/ Building studies/ Project management/ Engineering – civil engineering Degree.
- Entry with a BTS, a basic diploma or a BTEC is also possible.
- Minimum 4 years of practical experience in the field of construction is required for this position.
Monday to Friday from 8AM till 5PM and on Saturdays from 8AM till 1PM
USD Negotiable + Local Medical Insurance + One Plane Ticket + Housing Allowance + Car