The Maronite Foundation in Washington- USA is looking for a suitable candidate to handle the position of Director of the Foundation.
Objectives of the Foundation
– To help Lebanese in the world regain their Lebanese citizenship.
– To promote the sentiments of the Maronite affiliation and the Lebanese identity among Maronites in the world.
– To awaken Maronites to their heritage and consolidate their links with their Lebanese and Maronite roots.
– To lobby the Lebanese government and the legislative body in taking the necessary action to advance laws related to helping the Lebanese descendants regain their Lebanese citizenship.
– To help Maronites in the world process their “vital events” such as marriages, birth etc.., in order to obtain their Lebanese citizenship and register them in the official Lebanese civil registry
– To sensitize Maronites in the world to their political, cultural, economical and social participation in the Lebanese public life.
– To secure intercommunication between the Maronite mother church in Lebanon and its children worldwide.
* American Lebanese
* Living in DC area
* Arabic is a plus
* Knowledge/active in the American Lebanese Community
* Past experience in social work
* Flexible to travel
* Good communication skills