Our client, an International NGO is recruiting a Driver:
- Drives safely in a courteous, and reliable manner.
- Strictly observe the traffic laws.
- Inspect the vehicle prior to departure and upon return to its storage location.
- Drive the vehicle to and from the assigned site.
- Park and set up vehicle at designated location.
- Assist in on-site preparation of the vehicle prior promotional events.
- Prepare the vehicle for return to its permanent storage spot.
- Strictly observe patient confidentiality laws and regulations.
- Keep the vehicle adequately fueled.
- Identify and report any maintenance issues.
- A minimum experience of 5 years as a driver and should hold a valid Lebanese driving license with no infractions of traffic laws.
- Fluency and working level in the Arabic language both reading and writing.
- Has no medical condition.
- Should be able to complete the Logbook and vehicle check list.
- Hold a clean judicial record.
- Adhere to Lebanon driving laws.
- Able to Report any safety issues with vehicles to the concerned departments.
- Able to perform minor mechanical repairs on vehicles as required.
- Required to deal personally with peers and colleagues from all diverse backgrounds, and other organizations, under the guidance and supervision of the Coordinator.
USD 200 + Medical insurance
All applicants must send a cover letter and an updated CV (no longer than four pages). Both must be in English. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application deadline is 16 September 2021.