Our client, a Solution Provider located in Lebanon is recruiting a Dynamics NAV Developer.
– Configure, develop and deliver MS Dynamics Business Central components in all functional
– Create new and modify existing customizations and integrations as requested by the business.
– Perform data conversions, debug system problems, and craft resolutions.
– Develop functionalities related to the HR and Payroll module.
– Write reports using C/AL, AL, SSRS, and Visual Studio.
– Installation and implementation of service packs and hot fixes as needed.
– Technical expert for business groups for application support.
– Test functionality developed by the development team against business requirements
– Support and drive process change and communication in line with Business Central best
– Coordinate and contribute to end-user training including development of system documentation
and training materials.
– Assist with functional specifications of customizations and integrations required for Business
– Provide pre-go-live and post-go-live end user support
– Take responsibility for the customized unit programming and overall system functionality.
– Work with the Project Managers, Business Analyst and Consultants to understand the business /
application requirements of the assigned task.
– Take responsibility for delivering development tasks within agreed timelines.
– Creation of technical documentation for all customizations and integrations.
– BA in business management, Management Information System, Computer Science or
– 2 years overall MS Dynamics NAV experience.
– Knowledge of CRM Sales Module
– Knowledge of NAV HR Module
– Knowledge of NAV payroll Module
– Hands-on experience in designing, configuring or administering MS Dynamics NAV is
– MS Dynamics NAV: C/AL, AL, SSRS reports, BC/NAV installation and configuration.
– MS SQL Server and SSRS reporting services experience
– Strong work ethic; Ability to work in non-structured work environment (i.e. remotely, home
– Strong ability to convey technical information to non-technical clientssol
– Self-Starter with ability to handle multiple tasks and shifting priorities
– Works under pressure
– Investigates problems to establish real or hidden causes
– Places emphasis on client satisfaction
– 5 days a week
– From 9 a.m. till 5 p.m.