An internet service company, located in Beirut Area, is recruiting an ERP System Administrator:
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Administer the Company’s ERP system and provide support to ERP users.
- Develop ERP-related tools and support the integration between the Company’s ERP system and other internal systems.
- Customize and develop new forms and reports.
- Identify and resolve system errors and issues.
- Document, report, and track support incidents.
- Execute test plans and report results.
- Maintain the SQL Database.
- Prepare technical documentation and work instructions for users.
- Assist with workflow redesign and procedural changes.
- Assist with company-wide projects as requested.
Education and Experience:
- BA in Management Information System, Computer Science, Business Computer or equivalent.
- 1-3 year experience.
- Computer Skills: SQL, MS office applications (Word, Excel …). Crystal report is an Asset.
- Knowledge of basic Accounting principles is an Asset.
- Knowledge in SAP Business One is an Asset.
- Ability to interpret technical requirements.
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to work independently and within team setting.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks.
Monday to Friday, From 8 A.M. till 5 P.M.
Part in USD/ Part in LBP negotiable