A Coffee Shop in KSA is looking for an Executive Chef & Operations Manager.
– Prepare food;
– Manage day-to-day Kitchen operations and Culinary team;
– Execution of Daily Food Service, Quality, Technique, Portion, Presentation and Food Cost Control;
– Support management with Catering Proposals, Menu Pricing and Menu Innovation;
– Track food costs while Managing Vendors to provide Standard Cost-efficient Products;
– Estimate Food Consumption and Requisition of Food Purchase;
– Standardize Production Recipes to ensure consistent quality;
– Responsible for all the kitchen purchasing;
– Ensure that appropriate Sanitation, Maintenance and Safety Standards are followed;
– Implement and maintain Culinary Excellence Standards;
– Train and manage kitchen personnel and supervise all culinary activities.
Skills & Requirements:
– Excellent cooking skills;
– An understanding of produce and ingredients;
– The ability to write menus that are both creative and profitable;
– Experience in the same field with Hotel background is a plus;
– Bachelor Degree in Culinary arts or equivalent;
– English language is a must.
5 days per week from 8 am till 4 pm.
USD 2,700 – USD 4,000 Including Transporation + Insurance
Accomodation provided by the Employer