Our client, a Facility Management company in Beirut is recruiting a Sales and Marketing Manager:
- Achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services to reach the sales goals.
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Liaise with senior management to make decisions for sales and marketing activities and set strategic goals and long-term plans for increased sales and profitability.
- Manage Sales, Marketing and Customer Service teams’ and works collaboratively to achieve KPIs.
- Maintain staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees. Counselling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring and appraising job results.
- Analyze pipeline and lead data, deliver periodic reporting to senior management, providing key business insights such as Pipeline Forecast and Trends, Conversion Rates, Target Accounts, Market Segmentation, Wins/Losses.
- Maintain full coordination with the Project Manager, Procurement Officer and the respective Supervisors which include but is not limited to:
- Pricing the BOQ submitted by the Procurement Officer.
- Keeping Operations in copy on all communications involving operations.
- Oversee and approve all critical quotes on behalf of the Company up to his/her Delegation of Authority including Contractual Tenders, Contractual Proposals, Non-Contractual Quotations, and One Time Jobs.
- Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Sign and renew contracts on behalf of the Company up to his/her Delegation of Authority.
- Make phone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Plan, monitor, and analyze key metrics for the day-to-day performance of the team to ensure efficient and timely completion of tasks.
- BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field.
- Management experience preferably on the Middle Management Level.
- 5+ years of experience in Sales and/or Sales Management.
- Background in technical maintenance, professional cleaning/ hospital cleaning services is a must.
- Experience with budget and business plan development.
- Superior negotiation skills in both internal and external settings.
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office and various business software (e.g. ERP, CRM, Salesforce).
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Good English proficiency.
- 5 days per week
- From 8 am till 5 pm
- Salary range: 3,000 – 4,100 (50% LOLLARS – 50% LBP) + NSSF + Insurance + Commissions + Bonus