Our client in Athens-Greece is seeking for a diligent and competent professional who will provide secretarial assistance to the Family Head Legal Counsel and to the Family Accountant.
- Provide administrative and Secretarial Assistance to all family members
- Support family members with personal requirements (family, personal banking, trips etc.)
- Phone cover and phone call screening
- Handling and sorting incoming & outgoing correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Calendar management; arranging travel/visas, planning appointments and preparing meeting documents
- Filing and safekeeping of confidential documents / personal records
- Assist with arrangements for Annual Family Meetings and Board Meetings
- Able to handle PR to maintain our relationships with hotels, venues, caterers, Netjets etc.
- Cover for team members when on vacation or travelling
- Able to deal with multinational and multi-cultural environment
Skills & Experience
- Secretarial background at medium to high level
- Excellent communication and negotiation abilities
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- English near native is mandatory
- Greek and/or Arabic useful.
- Computer literate and good knowledge of MS office
- Integrity and sensitive to confidentiality
- Calm temperament, courteous, positive attitude, flexible