A travel agency looking for a Finance Manager with travel agency (IATA) experience.
– Manages and supervises the functional & administrative duties & responsibilities of the Accounts department
– Ensures compliance to accounting policies & procedures
– On time preparation and reporting of periodic & year-end Financial Statements as per international accounting standards.
– Preparation of budgets in close liaison with divisional managers and GM
– Review and control of approved budgets
– Asset, cash, accounts receivable management
– Staff payroll administration
– Maintains banking relationship (Bank Facilities, Guarantees, POS transactions, etc…)
– Handles AR cases under litigation, liaises between the lawyers and customers (e.g. legal notices delivery, court fees, etc…)
– Minimum 7-10 years’ experience in medium size travel agency
– University graduate in accounting & finance business discipline, MBA finance / M-COM will be an advantage.
– CRS – Computer Reservations Systems (Amadeus-1A, Galileo-1G, Sabre-1S)
– Recognized travel qualification- IATA /UFTAA
– English fluent (Written and oral), Arabic & other international languages would be an advantage
Location: Al Khobar, KSA
Salary: between USD 2400 and USD 4800 + health insurance