Our client, a Middle Eastern law firm is recruiting a Financial Analyst:
- Gather, analyze financial data, and generate financial reports for management review.
- Prepare and circulate a standard monthly reporting pack for the office and each practice group and
- Identify and highlight potential risks and opportunities associated with the support given.
- Assist with the preparation of Office and departmental budgets, preparation of summary review
schedules by department, collation of supporting schedules to facilitate budget preparation, analysis
of outputs and compliance with agreed guidelines. Responsible for the preparation of quarterly
budget reforecasts and variation analysis on timely manner.
- Ensure adequacy and accuracy of data inputs in the system to support the preparation of financial
statements and reports for the management.
- Carry out periodic checks of accounting ledgers.
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting.
- Report and analyze monthly financial performance.
- Develop and supervise BI reporting.
- Analyze and initiate KPI reporting for business management and Executive Committee.
- Provide analysis on M&A activity and prepare business plans for expansion projects.
- Analyzing current and past financial data
- Looking at current financial performance and identifying trends
- Consulting with the management team to develop long-term commercial plans
- Suggesting budgets and improvements based on the above information
- Exploring different investment opportunities
- Developing financial models and providing financial forecasts
- Developing initiatives and policies that may improve financial growth
- 5 to 8 years’ experience as financial analyst
- Bachelor’s degree in a finance or accounting
- Qualified accountant or CFA with 5 to 10 years’ experience in a similar role with an investment bank, law firm or multinational company
- MBA is a plus
- Analytical ability
- Financial reporting
- Detail oriented
- Interpersonal skills
- Presentation skills
- Problem solving
- Knowledge of IT software