An International Engineering Company is recruiting a Chief Accountant / Financial Controller with Minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
– Conduct Monthly and quarterly accounts reconciliations to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance.
– Support Month-end and Year-end closing procedures.
– Cost Control
– Handle receivables and payables’ accounts.
– Approve all journal vouchers.
– Employees’ salaries & income Tax on salaries, and CNSS.
– Bank reconciliation and all related entry adjustments.
– Preparation of Quarterly and yearly reports to the ministry of finance.
– VAT transaction Analysis.
– Liaise with Internal and external auditors.
– Minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
– University Degree in Accounting.
– Knowledge in Dolphin program, or similar.
– English language is a must.
– Ability to travel.
– Monday – Friday: 8h00 – 5h00
Saturday: 8h00 – 1h00
– USD1500 – USD2500 + NSSF