A multinational Investment Firm is recruiting an IS Engineer for its offices in New York – USA.
• Configure and manage Information Systems (IS) applications
• Administer the IS databases and ensure their integrity, availability, and security
• Administer and monitor the interfaces between applications or with market data vendors
• Design and develop reports
• Support business users
Duties and Responsibilities
• Support users on all financial applications – first level of support validating and troubleshooting reports
• Administer the production, test and development environments of the following applications:
o eFrontFrontInvest–Private equity and real estate portfolio management software
o Microsoft Navision – General Ledger
• Administer and monitor batch jobs using BMC Control-M automation
• Develop dashboards and reports using SQL/SSIS/IBM Cognos/Microsoft Power BI
• Bloomberg market data (Bpipe and Data License) and trading (EMSX)
Experience & Skills
• Undergraduate degree in Computer Science/Engineering
• 5 to 7 years of experience in financial information systems
• Technical experience in financial applications and market data feeds such as Bloomberg
• Good expertise in stored procedures and ETL (SQL Server & SSIS packages).
• Good knowledge of financial instruments, global markets, finance & accounting
• Expertise in databases mainly SQL Server
• Good understanding of SDLC processes: design, build, test and merge into Production.
• Business analysis skills and ability to translate business requirements into technical design documents.
• User support and training.
• Quality Assurance & testing (test scenarios) documentation.
• Good communication skills and team spirit, ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
• Experience in working with teams remotely
o Ability to work on dashboard reporting such as Microsoft PowerBI
o Bloomberg market data and trading platforms (Bpipe and Data license and EMSX)
MUST BE A US CITIZEN, HOLDER OF A GREEN CARD OR US WORK PERMIT, OR ON A TRANSFERRABLE H1B VISA.
Attractive salary package + benefits + bonuses