An NGO located in Hazmieh is looking for a Fundraising Coordinator:
- Lead/monitor all fundraising and communication activities in the organization to ensure smooth functioning, increase funding to meets our target, and raise the profile of the NGO with its different audiences.
- Develop and implement a yearly marketing and fundraising strategy and operational plan including but not limited to: campaigns, events planning and execution, sales, major gifts, grants applications, annual appeals, in-kind donations, corporate donations, individual donors, volunteers management.
- Research, identify, and secure new donors and funding sources, locally and internationally and maintain a diverse and secure funding base
- Provide an annual net increase in available funds-Prepare regular financial reports-Ensure the NGO is regularly publicized to its stakeholders and a top of mind NGO.
- Attract volunteers to our NGO and help in maintain and managing the volunteer input
- Develop the necessary policies and procedures of the fundraising and marketing operations-collaborate with other departments
- Delegate to and guide subordinates in fulfilling department objectives.
- Bachelor in Business or any related field
- This position requires some presence in evenings or weekends, and travel for training and development purposes
- Fluent in Arabic and English – French is a plus
- Car is required
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience
From Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. till 5:00 p.m.
Negotiable + Social Security + (Fuel)