Our client, a leading company in the Furniture, Kitchens, Wardrobes and Home Accessories is recruiting a Fit-Out and FF&E Customer Service Executive for its Dubai Branch:
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Take ownership of customer’s issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Act as the main point of contact for all customers.
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards with regards to customer service specifically on customer experience; touch points and service levels in relation to design, order status, installation, delivery and project closure.
- Conduct at least one customer feedback survey per year to gather all necessary information with regards to customer experience.
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions.
- Regularly analyze statistics and prepare accurate reports relating to customer service for discussion with other key members of the team and management.
- Work with the sales and account management team as well as the installation and project management to ensure seamless integration and resolution of any customer issues.
- Adhere to and manage the approved budget.
- Ensure all customer files in the CRM system are updated as necessary.
- Act as the key point of contact between sales and procurement for the review of all supplier Order Confirmations.
- Conduct site visits and complete site measurements to validate Design and Quotation assumptions.
- Oversee the development and client sign off of any revised drawings and quotations.
- Approve and sign off all Order Confirmations for order placement.
- Coordinate with customer service to get signed Quotation and Drawing variations from client.
- Coordinate with Procurement to ensure orders are placed on time as per client’s expectations.
- Provide all necessary information to customer service to manage client’s expectations with regards to order delivery.
- Ensure coordination Customer Service Sales team for delivery / installation schedule.
- Prepare management reports of ongoing projects for discussion with management.
- A presentable, friendly, dynamic and enthusiastic individual with a can-do attitude
- An eye for detail and drive to execute the role
- Experience in either customer service in a high end fit out, design or retail industries and has some exposure to technical / design matters (carpentry, curtains, kitchens, interiors,…) as a customer service manager or customer-facing role.
- Experience in providing customer service support
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Proficiency in English
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools (i.e. CRM)
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation
- BSc degree in Business Administration, Interior Design or related field
– AED 12,000 / month all-in (basic + allowances)
– Mobile Phone with AED 160.00 package / Month
– Medical care for self
– Yearly Return ticket to Home