Our client, an International NGO is recruiting a Healthcare Cleaner:
- Ensure a clean work environment.
- Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, etc.)
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities.
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects.
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs.
- Make adjustments and minor repairs.
- Stock and maintain supply rooms.
- Follow all health and safety regulations.
- A minimum experience of 3 years as a cleaner in a healthcare center and / or clinic.
- Fluency and working level in the Arabic language both reading and writing is required.
- Knowledge of various cleaning products and when to use them.
- Ability to clean and disinfect various surfaces.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Work well when supervisors are not present.
- Knowledge of safety guidelines when working with chemical cleaners.
- Ability to handle heavy items.
USD 200 + Medical Insurance.
All applicants must send a cover letter and an updated CV (no longer than four pages). Both must be in English. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application deadline is 16 September 2021.