Our client, an International NGO is recruiting a Healthcare Project Coordinator:
- Develop and distribute written material and activities to the community and respond to community requests for information on services provided.
- Be responsible for oversight of healthcare operations.
- Manage the staff, including medical providers, nursing, outreach, patient services, cleaning, and drivers.
- Works with Facilities on preparation of annual budget.
- Representative on community committees, and at outreach and community events.
- Coordinate quality assurance program.
- Act as liaison with communities where services are provided.
- Conduct needs assessment and patient satisfaction surveys.
- Ensure patient confidentiality is maintained.
- Coordinate and publish daily schedule to ensure smooth operations.
- Research, plan and develop events from the conceptual stage, working closely with staff and other partnering organizations to ensure success.
- Coordinate activities with other supervisory personnel, and with other work units or departments.
- Research areas of need and future sites and identify and contact prospective new partners.
- Manage expenses to ensure efficiency and cost containment, and to meet budget guidelines.
- Resolve customer complaints, and answers customers’ questions regarding policies and procedures, after liaising with supervisors.
- Develop and implement strategies for improving access, quality standards, effectiveness, and participation based on statistical results, evaluations, surveys, and feedback from attendees and sponsors.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in healthcare Previous management or lead experience.
- Fluency and working level in both English and Arabic, both reading and writing is required.
- Master’s degree in Public Health, Business, or related field is preferred.
- Computer Skills: Experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,…) is required.
- Presentation Skills – Ability to effectively present information publicly is desirable.
- Change Management – Ability to encourage others to seek opportunities for different and innovative approaches to addressing problems and opportunities is preferred.
- Coaching and Development – Ability to provide guidance and feedback to help others strengthen specific knowledge/skill areas is an advantage.
- Accountability – Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions is required.
- Patient Oriented – Ability to take care of the patients’ needs while following procedures is required.
USD 800 + Medical Insurance.
All applicants must send a cover letter and an updated CV (no longer than four pages). Both must be in English. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application deadline is 16 September 2021.