Our client, a telecommunications provider is recruiting an ISP Network Engineer to join its team:
- Install, configure and support large-scale production and network infrastructure with routers, switches, consoles, servers, balancers and transport equipment.
- Troubleshooting local and long-haul circuits both in internal resources and the 3rd party vendor in resolving the issues.
- Queue management on alarms, tasks and incidents with participation in the ongoing deployment projects.
- Network maintenance, repairing and upgrading tasks needed in limiting the impact on the production network.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer & Communications Engineering.
- 2+ years’ experience as a Network Engineer, NOC Engineer, Infrastructure Engineer or Data Center Engineer
- CCNA/CCNP Certification is a plus
- Experience in CISCO and Juniper Enterprise and service provider network platforms and architectures on data center switching platforms.
- Experience in data center deployment, building infrastructure and support for Linux based servers and devices.
Location: Metn area