Our client is a private, multinational enterprise that is a major international investor as well as a diversified commercial and industrial business in the Middle East with offices in Athens, London, New York, Riyadh, Luxembourg, Vaduz, and Vienna. The Group is looking for a Business Analyst for the New York office reporting to the Business Analyst Manager and working closely with peers from the other offices. The candidate will need to possess a strong expertise on Murex and great organizational and communication skills.
- First line support for all Murex business users in the processing of transactions in the application, particularly for equity based products.
- Work with the business in implementing solutions/defining requirements.
- Understand the Murex workflow with emphasis on Operations – payments (SWIFT), accounting, performance analysis, reporting, etc. (knowledge of Front Office a bonus).
- Manage critical cases with Murex and work with the Business Analysts team in finding common solutions across offices.
- Assist in testing fixes/new functionality and follow through issues with the team.
- Support the intra-day and end-of-day processes.
- Provide solutions for business weaknesses/gaps to mitigate operational risk.
- Assist the wider IT team with new projects.
Skills and experience:
- Strong experience in Murex MX.3 Operations
- Knowledge of MX.3 Front Office is a plus
- Professional and articulate
- Able to work under pressure at short notice
- Problem-solving abilities and experience with problem management and resolution
- Good reporting and communication skills
- Holder of an American Passport or US Work Permit