Our client a leader company located in KSA with a diversified activity in Broadcasting, construction, telecommunications, data management, healthcare, entertainment, and security is looking for an IT Networking Engineer Specialist:
- Perform routine preventive maintenance on equipment in area of responsibility.
- Use appropriate test and calibration equipment and make adjustments as necessary. Calibrate test equipment.
- Perform minor repairs such as disassemble and reassemble equipment, repair or replace parts. Ensure correct operation by using appropriate test equipment.
- Work under supervision of Senior Electronics Technicians.
- Ensure that materials and spare parts are available to perform daily work activities.
- Provide technical support for high profile events, e.g. inaugurations, signing ceremonies, business or and other main events which may require TV coverage.
- Install, repair and calibrate audiovisual media equipment.
- Troubleshoot media equipment down to the component level.
- Perform quality assurance testing on newly delivered equipment.
- Keep up to date with the industry by building and maintaining a network of contacts.
- Performs other similar or related duties as requested or required.
The Electronics Technician III Services provided shall meet the following Educational and/or Work Experience requirements:
- Two (2) years professional experience in audio / visual electronics field.
- Diploma in Electronics Engineering or similar related field. Bachelor Degree preferred.
- Experience in Audiovisual event coverage setups.
- Experience in Information Technology and networking.
- Experienced in audio / visual software and hardware maintenance.
- Able to read and write and speak English.
Medical Insurance + 30 Day Annual Leave
Only Saudis due to Visa Restrictions