Our client, a Solution Provider located in Lebanon is recruiting an IT Support Engineer.
- Manage information technology and computer systems
- Evaluate and prioritize customer support cases
- Act as the primary liaison between company and customers
- Communicate and solve customers’ problems via phone, email, live chat and on-site visits
- Act as a consultant and offers solutions for customers’ problems
- Track and manage work record
- Document customers’ IT infrastructure and update regularly
- Work with all internal groups, including support, sales, accounting, and software development
- Provide presales consultations for new and old customers
- Keep on learning and acquiring new expertise and skills
- 5 years of experience as a Technical Support Engineer or similar role
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Ability to prioritize tasks based on urgency and importance
- Motivation to learn new skills and technologies
- Experience in Windows Server OS installation, troubleshooting, domain controller, group policy, …
(MCSE is a plus)
- Experience in Exchange and Office 365 installation and troubleshooting (Azure experience is a plus
- Experience in dealing with backup software and hardware, both from installation and
- Experience in working with physical servers and repairing hardware issues like troubleshooting raid
drive issues and other server related issues.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Motorcycle/Car is a must