A leading multinational Oil & Gas company in charge of the drilling operations in Lebanon is hiring a Logistic Method Engineer
- Outsourced service.
- Exploration affiliate with 2 operated deep offshore blocks (B4 and B9),
- One exploration well to be drilled in 2023
- Logistic Base in Beirut, 3/4 Platform Support Vessels and 2 helicopters (main + back-up).
With respect to the company’s values and Code of Conduct, the Logistic Method Engineer will:
HSE & Permitting:
- Ensure HSE Standards are applied in operations (Base, Vessels, MGO transfer, Helicopters) through safety tours, monthly meeting, HQ campaign deployments, HSE action plans follow up; promote HSE culture.
- Ensure compliance of Logistics activities with local regulations and obtain permits required to execute logistics Operations
- Participate, with HSE and other OPS departments, to the preparation and the implementation of the ERP, ESIA, BOCP and OSCP
- Participate in the definition of Logistics contractual strategies, scope of works, production of CFT and invitations to tender (specifications and remunerations) and in contract negotiations.
- Prepare for vessels and aircrafts planning based on operation requirement
- Oversee vessel/helicopter calls/operations in either in Beirut or in Cyprus
- Manage the interface with local stake holders (shipping agent, customs agent, mud & cement supplier, logistics base management
- Plans, develops, and supervises the implementation of operating procedures to ensure the efficiency and cost minimization of all Logistics services.
- Ensure mitigation measures plans are enforced when required
- Participate in the Emergency Response Team (assist and/or replace Head of Logistics if required)
- Assist in airport or at the Logistic base in case of Medevac
- Maintain records and statistics to ensure accurate reporting, follow up KPI related to the logistic base, Vessels and helicopters operations: these records will be used for invoice verification
- Technical validation of invoices and checking supporting documents (timesheets, worksheets, third party’s bills, etc)
- Special attention requested on waste management: Promote the waste management “5 R principles” hierarchy, i.e.: Reduce, Recover, Reuse, Recycle, Residue disposal
- Plan order and organize bunkering as per contract in place.
- Responsible to implement a follow up of fuel consumption (logistics onshore / offshore activities) to measure the carbon
- Footprint related to Logistics Activities
- Responsible for the implementation of measures to minimize the GHC emission related to logistics activities.
- Participate to REX elaboration
- 5 years’ experience in Oil & Gas sector,
- Management of Vessel and Aero operations
- Flexibility and pro-activeness are requested
- Management and communication skills
- Excellent practice of Microsoft office pack (Excel/Word/Power Point)
- Fluent in English, Arabic, French is a plus
Attractive Salary + Transportation + Medical Insurance