Our client, a leading company in the furniture, kitchens/wardrobes and home accessories in Dubai is recruiting a Luxury Design Business Development Manager:
- Develop strong working relationships with the customers, ensure client renewal, and develop new opportunities in order to grow the account, in addition to generating revenue.
- Increase business activity by prospecting for new business opportunities across domestic and international markets.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Visit professionals to present the brands and products on regular basis.
- Pitching sales and products to new and existing clients.
- Work closely with the customers in identifying their needs and specifications.
- Manage and maintain strong relationship with all designers / architects and suppliers by ensuring that the business in trade sector is operated within brand-specific requirements and standards.
- Ensure targets are met and high levels of customer satisfaction are achieved via regular prospecting, customer contact and relationship management.
- Prepare quotations, proposals and ensure proper follow up with clients.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and events to build relationships with industry partners and staying up to date with new trends.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Collaborating with design and sales teams to ensure that the requirements are met.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Proven experience in sales, marketing, PR or related field.
- Experience with High End Clients and Luxury goods.
- Established Network in the Furniture and Design Community (UAE).
- Ability to sell ideas, products and services.
- A strategic and creative mind.
- Technical Knowledge in everything that has to do with luxury furniture, kitchens, wardrobes, lighting home accessories, etc.
- Technical skills to understand and propose products or solutions by focusing on the client’s requirements.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Completely Fluent in English (Spoken and Written) any additional language is a plus.
- Fully capable of using CRM and MS Office programs (MS Outlook, Excel and Word).
- Presentable and Charming.
AED 20-25 k + very aggressive commissions