A multinational investment group of companies with offices in the US, Europe, and the Middle East, is recruiting a Murex Datamart IS Engineer for its Athens headquarters.
- Support the Group’s reporting activity, design and develop business reports on IBM Cognos, Microsoft Power BI & Murex MX.3.
- Support the data warehouse & applications’ data marts, specifically Murex Datamart.
- Monitor and troubleshoot the reports intra-day & end of day processes.
Duties and responsibilities
- Support the production, test and development environments on Murex MX.3 & IBM Cognos Analytics.
- Develop and support the different reporting needs related to accounting, finance, operations, treasury, front office (Investments, Listed Equities) for all the offices.
- Develop and support the Murex MX.3 Datamart used for ETL and data transformations.
- Develop and support SQL stored procedures, functions, views, DB links, synonyms, etc.
- Deploy and maintain SQL Server DBA activities on DB instances and perform backup and restore operations.
- Develop and support BMC Control-M jobs related to reporting and EOD.
- Maintain the integrity of the Murex MX.3 Datamart and IBM Cognos and data warehouse enforcing the SDLC process before putting changes on production.
- Contribute to the design and build of the data warehouse and data marts.
Experience & Skills
- 5 years of experience in reporting with focus on Murex MX.3 global markets and investment activity.3
- Strong technical experience in Murex MX.3, especially on the reporting stream.
- Strong expertise in Murex MX.3 dynamic tables, feeders, extractions and Datamart processes.2
- Strong expertise in Oracle PL/SQL, SQL stored procedures and ETL processes.1
- Good experience on Murex MX.3 – Front to Back – is a plus.
- Good knowledge of data mart, data lakes and data warehouses concepts.
- Good knowledge of Power BI, Tableau or similar reporting tool is a plus.
- Knowledge of BMC Control-M scheduling tool is a plus.
- Knowledge of BI Cubes is a plus.
- Knowledge of financial instruments, treasury, global markets, finance & accounting.
- Knowledge of SQL Server DBA admin is a plus.
- Good understanding of SDLC processes: design, build, test and merge into Production.
- User support and training.
- Quality Assurance & testing (test scenarios) documentation.
- Business analysis skills and ability to translate business requirements into technical design documents.
- Good communication skills and team spirit, ability to work remotely and in a multi-cultural environment.