A leading Internet Service Provider in Jdeideh is looking for a NOC Manager:
– Ensuring staff is continuously monitoring the network and perfroming first level trouble shooting and problem solving
– Managing the daily running of the NOC/ call center, including sourcing equipment, effective resource planning and implementing NOC/call center strategies and operations
– Carrying out needs assessments, performance reviews and cost/benefit analyses;
– Setting and meeting performance targets for speed, efficiency, sales and quality;
– Ensuring all relevant communications, records and data are updated and recorded;
– Advising clients on products and services available
– Liaising with supervisors, team leaders, operatives and third parties to gather information and resolve issues;
– Maintaining up to date knowledge of industry developments and involvement in networks;
– Monitoring random calls to improve quality, minimize errors and track operative performance
– Coordinating staff recruitment, including writing vacancy advertisements and liaising with HR staff;
– Reviewing the performance of staff, identifying training needs and planning training sessions;
– Recording statistics, user rates and the performance levels of the center and preparing reports;
– Handling the most complex customer complaints or enquiries;
– Organizing staffing, including shift patterns and the number of staff required to meet demand;
– Coaching, motivating and retaining staff and coordinating bonus, reward and incentive schemes;
– Forecasting and analyzing data against budget figures on a weekly and/or monthly basis
-• Bachelor’s degree in CCE.
• 4-5 years’ experience in a similar role
• Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills to evaluate alternatives and provide recommendations on business issues.
• Proficient in all aspects of Microsoft Office applications.
• Exceptional negotiation skills.
• Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills.
• Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Working hours: Monday till Friday from 8 am till 5 pm
Salary is negotiable + transportation allowance+ insurance+NSSF