Our client a cleaning services, housekeeping and pest control company located in Ashrafieh is looking for a Commercial Pest Control Operations Manager:
Contributes in the development and implementation of organizational strategies, policies and procedures, improve working environment and business process to ensure that the company runs to its maximum productivity.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop operation department procedures, manuals, induction training list and checklist for each type of projects.
- To plan, control and manage daily operations and optimum allocation of material and human resources of the projects.
- Monitor and achieve financial objectives decided to each unit in coordination with the Customer Service & Cost Control Departments.
- Monitor operational performance against budget, make adjustment where necessary when budget are not being achieved in close coordination with the Cost Control Department.
- Monitor staffing counts, levels and costs in relation to demand in projects, deep clean requests, extras requests.
- Make adjustments where and when necessary.
- Approve attendance records on projects, deep cleans, extras prior to forwarding to the HR Department.
- Manage the attendance of Operations Staff including and not limited to: Travel requests, replacement requests… monitoring the continuous absence of relative staff and taking the appropriate action in coordination with the HR Department.
- Keeping clear controlled and updated records for the machines in terms of maintenance dates, locations, availability
- Manage the logistics in the company (drivers & Storekeeper) including but not limited to driver schedules, vehicle mechanique schedules, and maintenance.
- Investigate areas of potential savings and make suggestion to reduce operational costs.
- Responsible for selecting, organizing and conducting appropriate training of subordinates including supervisors and cleaners.
- Spot visits to make sure cleaning standards, safety and operational controls are being maintained.
- Identify any decline in service quality and recommend a corrective action.
- Solve operation problems and recommend disciplinary actions where required. Attend to and solve labor complaints in case complaint was not attended to or solved by the relative supervisor.
- Direct, motivate and monitor performance of cleaning staff and supervisors;
- Ensure that operation teams have the necessary supplies and equipment to perform their duties.
- Responsible for subordinates performance appraisal and decide on training requirement to improve overall performance.
- Monitor materials costs; implement and maintain control system.
- Limit and reduce the turnover of the operation staff (starting from the cleaners to supervisors).
- Coordinate and collaborate with the head office service.
- Assist the HR Manager in implementing the operations policies and procedures.
- Reaction to spot problems or difficulties. Forecast, organize and plan future needs and requirement ahead of time.
- Ensure the services provided according to contract specifications and standards established.
- Control of reports, attendance and all other documents provided by subordinates.
- Listen to client and be aware of his needs, respond without delay whenever possible in close coordination with the Customer Service staff.
- Establish and strengthen company and client relationship
- Responsible for the application of the Quality management system related to the department and maintain its continuous improvement.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent Knowledge in service and Health and safety standards
- Strong leadership and excellent problem solving.
- Excellent planning and time management abilities.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer oriented with High ethical behavior.
- BA in Business management, Hotel management or equivalent.
- Proficient with MS office applications.
- Fluent in Arabic and English.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant work experience.
5 days a week