A Luxury Fashion Retail store in Achrafieh is looking for an Order Fullfilment/Quality Control Associate:
1. In a timely manner pull and pack items from warehouse/showroom to fulfill orders
by using order reports downloaded from the system.
2. Operate computer system to complete the pull of orders and print shipping labels.
3. Ensure customer service when packing the orders (pack neatly and correctly, label
information correctly and sign off on the completion in accordance with the Operations
Process Flow), including directly contacting the customers for the arrangement of
delivery/collection of orders.
4. Strictly follow Quality Standards on all orders at all times.
5. Coordinate the order dispatches with the driver and/or logistics provider for a timely
delivery and collection of items to/from clients.
6. Maintain databases, accurately inputting new information as necessary (e.g. Feedback
sheets, Tracking sheets).
7. Oversee the alteration process needed for the items that were ordered and coordinate
with the Seamstresses to ensure that these alterations are made on time and of
8. Responsible for liaising with laundry providers for the items that are for cleaning before
and after orders.
9. Work cross functionally with the Catalogue Management Specialist in controlling the life
cycle of curation from receipt to shipment to return, ensuring its proper
identification and documentation and passing company standards.
10. Assist with various operational and administrative tasks.
11. Answer product related and general inquiries at all times – ensure timely response
across all communication channels.
2+ years’ experience preferably in luxury eCommerce sales and customer service
Outstanding luxury selling behaviors, listening and responding to customers’ needs.
Client centric mentality.
High attention to detail and accuracy.
Team player with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
Resourceful and problem solver.
Computer proficient (Microsoft Suite).
Excellent verbal and written skills.
Self-motivated individual that holds themselves accountable and takes ownership of
Ability to work a flexible retail schedule, including weekends, evenings and key event
Drives to meet and exceed sales and customers’ expectations.
Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Working hours: Monday till Saturday from 9 AM till 6 PM
Salary: USD 1200-USD 1500