Our client, a leading financial institution, is looking for a Personal Assistant:
• Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments.
• Screening and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
• Booking and Arranging travel.
• Organizing events and conferences.
• Reminding the General Manager of important tasks and deadlines.
• Acting as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external client.
• Taking meeting minutes.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business administration or any related field.
• Proven work experience as a Personal Assistant.
• Computer skills: Proficient in office (Excel/ Word/PPT).
• Excellent command of English, Arabic and French.
• Strong Organizational and communicational skills.
Lebanon – Down town
Monday till Friday
40 hours/ week ( from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM ).
USD 500 – USD 700 + NSSF + Medical Insurance + Bonuses.