Our client, a Facility Management company in Beirut is recruiting a Supply Chain Procurement Manager:
- Seek maximum value for the company through time and cost agreements while working with technology advanced products.
- Identifies opportunities and implements actions to achieve efficiencies.
- Lead the consolidation, reduction, and rationalization of the local supplier base.
- Manage and develop resources to deliver client satisfaction and achievement of the overall company business and financial objectives
- Track order acknowledgement, prepare and communicate shortage and backlog reports, and provides visibility of potential interruptions to the operations teams.
- Ensure orders adhere to supplier agreements and contracts; reports non-conformance.
- Lead finance and logistics staff in resolving reception and invoice discrepancies.
- Support Sales Organization in strategic situations.
- Support Contracting and Facility Management Departments in strategic situations.
- Ensure all necessary documentation is available with the Accounting Team for data entry and supplier reconciliation.
- Implements procurement policies.
- Lead all aspects of purchasing, negotiations, strategy, and process implementation for procurement related to goods and services.
- Negotiate terms and conditions favorable to the company with the suppliers.
- Minimize cost by ensuring minimal non-moving or ageing stock availability.
- Review planned orders – create requisitions for purchased items, and manage approval process.
- Track orders and confirm system lead times, delivery dates, and costs.
- Ensure relevance and conformance with best practices and ensure compliance with internal and regulatory policies.
- Maintain procurement records in a proper filing system in coordination with the Document Controller.
- Asset Management for the fleet and tools/heavy machinery.
- BA Or BS in Supply Chain Management or Business.
- Minimum 5 to 10 years’ work-related skill, knowledge, and/or experience.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with the Barcoding Stock Management System is a plus.
- Familiar and comfortable with the nomenclature of stock and consumable items used in contracting.
- Solid computer skills (proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook) and experience with an ERP system is a plus.
- Outstanding Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Good knowledge of the Designated Geography – aware of the latest market trends and shifts,
- Fluent in English and Arabic; French is a plus.
- Monday to Friday from 8am till 5pm
- Saturday from 8am till 1pm
2,000 – 2,200 (50% LOLLARS – 50% LBP)