Our client, a renowned marketing agency in Lebanon is recruiting an HR Manager:
- Recruits, interviews, and select the right talent.
- To be able also to conduct internship programs to train and recruit.
- To manage our company’s LinkedIn page and recruitment campaigns.
- Consults legal counsel to ensure that policies comply with federal and state law in Lebanon, Dubai and KSA.
- Develops and maintains a human resources system.
- Oversees the analysis, maintenance, and communication of records required by law or local governing bodies, or other departments in the agency.
- Plans and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward company goals.
- Keeps records of benefits plan participation such as insurance and pension plan, personal transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting.
- Coordinates management training in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, and performance review.
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
- Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization.
- Administer sanity administration program to ensure compliance and equity within organization.
- Administers benefits programs such as medical insurance, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance.
- Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
- Prepares reports and recommends procedures to reduce absenteeism and turnover.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or HR or any related field.
- Up to 8 years of experience in the field.
- Previous experience in the creative industry is a plus.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- 5 days a week
- From 9am to 6pm
negotiable range including fresh USD + Bonus + Insurance